Sunday, March 6, 2011

Queen Anne’s Lace

This was the last class that I was in at the 2010 ANG National Seminar in Columbus, Ohio. It was designed and taught by Ro Pace. I really like Ro’s designs because she always does a lot of Jean Hilton stitches in her pieces. I brought it home from seminar on the stretcher bars and so it was one that I really worked on when I got home. I should have had it done by the beginning of December, but got really sick and wasn’t able to stitch for a month. When I did start on it again, I got frustrated on the final outlining. I did at least five hours of ripping because I didn’t like how some of it looked and re-did all that I had put in.

You can find information on Ro Pace and her pieces on her website at http://designsbyro.com/needlepoint_designs_by_ro/Welcome_2.html. She teaches nationally and has taught some Cyber classes with Shining Needle Society and CyberPointers (an on-line ANG chapter).

You can find information on ANG National Seminars on the ANG website at http://www.needlepoint.org/index.php. The seminars move around each year to a different region.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Candy! It's gorgeous! That is a LOT of Jessicas. Congratulations on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply beautiful. Do you know, yet, how you are going to finish it? RobinG in Indiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely -- I saw some of the ladies working on it at Seminar. Your's looks really great!

    ReplyDelete